منتدى ثانوية شلالة العذاورة الجديدة -الإخوة يسبع-
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تعليمي تربوي متنوع .... النجاح غايتنا والعلم وسيلتنا...

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سررنا لتواجدك .. وسعدنا لحضورك .. وتشرفنا بتسجيلك .. وننتظر إبداعك .. كم أتمنى أن تسع صفحات منتدانا لقلمك.. ومايحمله من عبير مشاعرك ومواضيعك .. مرحبا بك بيننا .. في منتدى *ثانوية-الإخوة يسبع-*

..romance words

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
samassa12
ـ عُ ـــضْو مُمَـــيَز
ـ عُ ـــضْو مُمَـــيَز
samassa12

الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 379
نقاط : 757
السٌّمعَة : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/07/2011
العمر : 32
الموقع : the Moon
..romance words E8s7dt

..romance words Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ..romance words   ..romance words Emptyالأحد أغسطس 14, 2011 7:02 pm

i miss you!!

i miss the beautiful eyes that i can sail through forever. I miss the smile that send me to
heaven.

i miss the mouth that says the loveliest words. I miss the hair that every woman is envious of.

i miss the touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second i
spent with you.

i miss the laugh that i rejoice at. I miss the tears that call on me to wash!

i miss the smell! Oh, that pleasant odor. I miss you far and even more when you are near.
I miss the letters that you wrote.

i miss that words you repeat. I miss the first time when you said you loved me. I miss
the times when i had to apologize for being unkind to you.

i miss the times when you forgive me. I miss the colors that you like because i don't
see them anymore.

i miss the place where we sat and talked till dawn. I miss your ************************ so much. I repeat
it to myself everyday!! I miss the dreams that we dreamt of. I miss the hopes that we hoped
together.
i miss the wishes you made for me. I miss the gifts you gave me! I miss the kindness that
no one else can show!! I miss the happiness you can bring! I miss the heart that was so
big that it can love the whole world.

i miss the sweet voice that heals my wounds. I miss everything about you!

now that you are dead, i don't know if could go on! I don't know if i could live or die!!

i cried over you for so long that i blinded myself!! Alas!!!!! Could you be back! I guess
not!

days passes me by and they seem like ages! I don't feel anymore! I can't hear anymore!!

I can't smell anymore! Life has no taste!! Darkness prevails! But what keeps me holding
myself together is only one thing: You died loving me

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

..romance words
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ثانوية شلالة العذاورة الجديدة -الإخوة يسبع- :: (¨`•منــــتدى الطــلبــة•´¨) :: قســم اللغـَة الإنْجليـزية-
انتقل الى: